Dead Suns is the first Adventure Path released for Starfinder Roleplaying Game, featuring six episodes, with the storyline keeping players in suspenseduringwhole time of gameplay. Dead in the title means thrilling adventures, deadly struggles for heroes, and a threatforwhole universe. If your dice rolls are not successful not only suns will be dead. Each chapter contains new challenges to face, mysteries to solve and next step to doom or saving the galaxy. Feeling brave enough to take part in those quests? Move to the fantastic world of Starfinder. Grab your dice set and start playing! Starfinder Dead Suns To Do list:
- Find a new ship. OKAY. ot necessarily new (Incident at Absalom Station)
- Learn something about the Xenoarchaeology on the Elven University (Temple of the Twelve)
- Dont’t panic, even if you are between the devil and the deep blue see (Splintered Worlds)
- Be a hero, even if nobody believes in you (The Ruined Clouds)
- Find: What is the Stellar Degenerator? (The Thirteenth Gate)
- Don’t lose hope, even if it looks like it’s your Last Stand (Empire of Bones).
Contains: 1D4, 1D6, 1D8, 1D10, 1D12, 1D20, 1D100.
Manufactured: Q Workshop